Thursday, March 4, 2010

What is mesothelioma?

Malignant Mesothelioma is a rare form of cancer that starts in the mesothelium, a membrane that covers and protects most internal organs of the body.
The mesothelium is composed of two layers, one surrounding the body itself, and the other forms a sac around it completely. A small amount of fluid is normally produced between these two layers, lubricating the motion of bodies protected.
When normal cells of the mesothelium lose control and spread rapidly, they produce mesothelioma. The form of mesothelioma is the most common mesothelioma "pleural". It occurs in the pleura, the lining of the lungs. Other forms are mesothelioma "peritoneal" reaching the peritoneum lining the abdominal cavity and mesothelioma "pericardial", pericardium, the lining of the heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS/HIV/AIDS
    HIV/Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections. But the best way to fight and get rid of herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I read about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people with HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me, and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs' medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready, and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Alzheimer disease, Eczema, Shingles, MS, Bullous Pemphigoid, Diabetes, cancer, Pcos, hypothyroidism, vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, HPV, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus Schizophrenia, Autism, Bipolar disorder, Infertility Get your EX back,Enlargement of Breast,Penis,Butts. and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness, and I was cured of herpes virus. And DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for, and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine. CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM.
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete